Advanced on-road rider development, one-to-one, with a certified Peak Rider coach/instructor. Learn how to effectively manage hazards and gain important survival skills. Become a safer rider with improved situation awareness and discover how to make smoother, efficient progress. Best of all, you’ll find your riding is noticeably more enjoyable.
There is no substitute for learning to ride well, and safely, in the road-going environment. Let us help you acquire and develop real-world enhanced riding skills.
- Are you a born-again biker showing a bit of rust?
- Do you sometimes feel that you are not completely in control?
- Is there an aspect of your riding – such as bends – where you lack confidence?
- Would you like to learn how to make smoother, more efficient and safer progress?
- Are you a confident rider who wants to raise your game to a higher level?
- Would you like to become a Peak Rider mentor or Advanced Riding Instructor?
Your requirements form the basis of a personalised action plan to help realise your goals. All you need is your own street-legal motorcycle, a valid motorcycle license, fit-for-purpose riding gear, and a positive attitude towards lifelong learning. Simply let us know what you would like to achieve.
Would you like to be a better, safer rider? There’s no time like the present. Contact us now for a no-obligation consultation. We’re certain that you will find our relaxed coaching-style approach to training works for you.
A typical on-road training session – over a seven hour period – includes theory introduction and approximately one hundred miles of riding with regular feedback and comfort stops.